Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mirage

My world is spinning around me
Everything seems surreal

In this vast empty land
I see a mirage
Stupid me
After all isn’t it just an illusion
The more I try to grab it
The further away it gets

I am parched
But is it really water that I want?
But there is something that can quench the thirst
Can I open the dams of emotions?
I know it will flood everything around me
I restraint
But I am choking
Is there no way out?

The land remains dry
I can see the cracks now
But I can not fill them
I am waiting for the rains to come
To overwhelm the land with their love
To embrace the cracks and fill them

I know I have the ability
But just not yet
I can not open the dams of emotions
I know it will flood everything around me
I restraint
But I am choking
I am waiting for the way out

2 comments:

sanely insane said...

It is said to look through the mirage, you have to give up the desire for the picture u see in it

André Jeanpierre Fanthome said...

heavy stuff early in the morning.
well written, good one.